Thursday, September 2, 2010

365 Challenge, Day 47: Wolftrap


Part of acclimating to a change in environment is finding new favorite places that let you know that you are...home. Wolftrap is one such place. In fact, I made the observation tonight that Wolftrap alone offers plenty of incentive to live here.

I've blogged about Wolftrap before here, so I won't bore you with details.

Last night I had the pleasure of attending my 4th Wolftrap event (The Sound of Music). Looking at the upcoming events calendar, I was struck by the realization that this would probably be my last visit to this particular venue. We will be leaving for Mexico in two months and the journey to discover new favorite places will begin again.

I took this last opportunity to snap shots form a few different angles so that I can always remember this wonderful place.




No comments:

Post a Comment